What is RoboSlam?
RoboSlam is an ultra low-cost robot building workshop for beginners using real electronic components. Our aim is to create a recipe for a €10 robot that’s easy to build and easy to teach others to build.
RoboSlam by Ted Burke, Damon Berry, Shannon Chance, Frank Duignan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Follow RoboSlam on TwitterMy Tweets
- 110,472 hits
- TY photos keep rolling in!
- The final moments of suspense at BioSlam
- More photos from “Engineering Your Future” 2022
- Building heart rate monitors for kicks at TU Dublin
- Engineering Your Future at TU Dublin, 2022
- Mighty Dublin Makers
- Bread Board Games!
- Do-it-yourself punch cards and other amazing feats: DIT’s Paper Programming booth at Dublin Maker 2018
- New “Bread Board Games” for Science Week in Bunclody
- Engineering Your Future–a week of adventures in engineering at DIT
- Template for laser cutting in Inkscape
- More from Engineers Week 2017
- Engineers Week 2017
- Adults love robots, too….
- Creative Techfest’s RoboSlam at Google
- CopyCat in Action
- Introducing ArcadeSlam and the CopyCat mini-arcade platform
- Spreading Joy with Robots and Pasta
- Roboslam at Dublin Maker 2016
- Photos of roboteers at Dublin Maker 2016
- RoboSlam Instructions Dublin Maker 2016
- RoboSlam robot for Dublin Maker 2016
- Living Knowledge
- RoboSlam at PAEE/ALE 2016, Guimarães Portugal
- Robotics for Transition Year
- RoboSlam at Enniscorthy
- The “twoeyes” program from Enniscorthy
- Engineer’s Week: RoboSlam with a Twist
- Alternative version of the zigzag example using motor control functions
- Luke’s Robot Show-and-Tell
- Getting ready for a busy week…
- Robot build instructions and code for Tech Week / Science Week Oct/Nov 2015
- Colour Sensor Example Code
- Workshop for Roboslam tutors at IT Blanchardstown
- A remote control bot
- Instructions, laser cutting patterns and C code for RoboSlam robots at Dublin Maker 2015
- RoboSlam @ Dublin Maker – only two days away!
- Engineer Your Future Roboslam Tournament Winners 2015
- Engineer Your Future with Electronics
- Daniel’s code
- RoboSlam Testing Code and hex file
- DIT Team Deliver RoboSlam Workshop for Tech Week
- Assembling the new laser-cut chassis
- RoboSlam Instructions for CAO Open Day 2015
- Building Robots for Engineers Week
- On the Road to Victory
- Instructions for assembling the colour sensor module
- Tip-Top Design Skills
- FOCAS on Robots
- Workshop at Kinsale Arts Festival