In early July 2016, the RoboSlam collective sent a team (Paul Stacey from IT Blanchardstown and Damon Berry DIT) and a set of robot kits to the PAEE / ALE 2016 Engineering Education Conference to run a robot-building workshop for engineering educators. The 90 minute workshop was attended by 16 enthusiastic conference participants. The slideshow below provides an overview of the proceedings.
What is RoboSlam?
RoboSlam is an ultra low-cost robot building workshop for beginners using real electronic components. Our aim is to create a recipe for a €10 robot that’s easy to build and easy to teach others to build.
RoboSlam by Ted Burke, Damon Berry, Shannon Chance, Frank Duignan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Follow RoboSlam on TwitterMy Tweets
- 97,341 hits
Bread Board Games |… on New “Bread Board Games” for Sc… Sony on … Reverse Engineering on More from Engineers Week … batchloaf on Programming Nilu on Programming batchloaf on Programming gajanan gadekar on Programming batchloaf on …
- Mighty Dublin Makers
- Bread Board Games!
- Do-it-yourself punch cards and other amazing feats: DIT’s Paper Programming booth at Dublin Maker 2018
- New “Bread Board Games” for Science Week in Bunclody
- Engineering Your Future–a week of adventures in engineering at DIT
- Template for laser cutting in Inkscape
- More from Engineers Week 2017
- Engineers Week 2017
- Adults love robots, too….
- Creative Techfest’s RoboSlam at Google
- CopyCat in Action
- Introducing ArcadeSlam and the CopyCat mini-arcade platform
- Spreading Joy with Robots and Pasta
- Roboslam at Dublin Maker 2016
- Photos of roboteers at Dublin Maker 2016
- RoboSlam Instructions Dublin Maker 2016
- RoboSlam robot for Dublin Maker 2016
- Living Knowledge
- RoboSlam at PAEE/ALE 2016, Guimarães Portugal
- Robotics for Transition Year
- RoboSlam at Enniscorthy
- The “twoeyes” program from Enniscorthy
- Engineer’s Week: RoboSlam with a Twist
- Alternative version of the zigzag example using motor control functions
- Luke’s Robot Show-and-Tell
- Getting ready for a busy week…
- Robot build instructions and code for Tech Week / Science Week Oct/Nov 2015
- Colour Sensor Example Code
- Workshop for Roboslam tutors at IT Blanchardstown
- A remote control bot
- Instructions, laser cutting patterns and C code for RoboSlam robots at Dublin Maker 2015
- RoboSlam @ Dublin Maker – only two days away!
- Engineer Your Future Roboslam Tournament Winners 2015
- Engineer Your Future with Electronics
- Daniel’s code
- RoboSlam Testing Code and hex file
- DIT Team Deliver RoboSlam Workshop for Tech Week
- Assembling the new laser-cut chassis
- RoboSlam Instructions for CAO Open Day 2015
- Building Robots for Engineers Week
- On the Road to Victory
- Instructions for assembling the colour sensor module
- Tip-Top Design Skills
- FOCAS on Robots
- Workshop at Kinsale Arts Festival
- RoboSlam T-shirt September 2014
- Different Robot Shapes
- RoboSlam T-Shirt for Dublin Maker 2014
- TV News Feature
- Globetrotting with Missouri Engineers